40+ Years of Business Valuation ExperienceWith decades of experience to our name, our professionals have performed appraisals on hundreds of local and national businesses.
Better Service and Better ValueFrom ESOP to intangible asset measurements, Gibraltar Business Valuations is your one-stop shop for all of your business appraisal needs.
A Valuation Firm Unlike Any Other"Gibraltar Business Valuations was a significant improvement over our previous valuation firm. They dig deep into the details to really understand our business."
Valuation Experts in Colorado, Illinois, Utah, and Nationwide
At Gibraltar Business Valuations, we approach every case with the same philosophy - to provide better value, better service, and better analysis to our clients. Click the links below to see examples of prominent court cases we've handled. To learn more about our services, and how we can help your business, call us today at (855) 231-1401.
- Landmark Valuation Tax Court Ruling
- Boltar, L.L.C., JOSEPH CALABRIA, JR., TAX MATTERS PARTNER, Petitioner v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent
- Estate of Axel O. Adler, Deceased, Anna Axina Adlerbert, Administrator, Petitioner, v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent
- Estate of Bernard L. Curry, Union Bank and Trust of New Albany, Executor, Plaintiff, v. United States of America, Defendant
- ESTATE OF JAMES A. ELKINS, JR., v. COMMISSIONER.
- Estate Of Louise Paxton Gallagher, Deceased, F. Gordon Spoor, Personal Representative, Petitioner V. Commissioner Of Internal Revenue, Respondent
- Estate of Natale B. Giustina, Deceased, Laraway Michael Giustina, Executor, Petitioner, v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent
- Estate Of Helen P. Richmond, Deceased, Amanda Zerbey, Executrix, Petitioner V. Commissioner Of Internal Revenue, Respondent
- Joseph Mohamed, Sr. and Shirley Mohamed, Petitioners v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent
"Well-Written Valuation Reports"Don distinguishes himself by consistently submitting well-written valuation reports. He is highly intelligent and has good analytical and communication skills. I appreciate that Don thinks analytically about the valuation and looks for areas of potential improvement.- Kevin Franson, CPSM — Franson Civil Engineers
"Insightful and Valuable Valuation Services"Gibraltar Business Valuations has provided insightful and valuable valuation services, allowing Bunnell to implement an effective strategy in our transition to being employee owned.- Jeanie Larson, Vice President of Finance — Bunnell, Inc.
"Significant Improvement Over Our Previous Valuation Firm"Gibraltar Business Valuations was a significant improvement over our previous valuation firm. They dig deep into the details to really understand our business and our ESOP. Their analysis is superior and reports are highly professional.- Rex R. Plaizier, President — WesTech Engineering, Inc.
"Gibraltar Business Valuations Brings Attention to Detail to the Valuation Process"We’ve been very impressed with the level of professionalism and attention to detail that Gibraltar Business Valuations brings to the valuation process. Gibraltar Business Valuations works hard to understand the complexities of our business, much more so than our previous valuators. They dig deep below the surface to discover the unique nature of our company, asking questions and listening carefully to the answers. We find the reports to be very useful in summarizing the opportunities as well as the challenges we face.- David Harvey, President — Crown Enterprises, Inc. dba Sportsman and Ski Haus
"Gibraltar Business Valuations Provides Great Service"When we had an urgent need for help on a project, Gibraltar Business Valuations stepped-up at a moment's notice, taking the first available flight to get here as quickly as possible to help us meet a tight deadline. Gibraltar Business Valuations consistently provides quality work, even in challenging circumstances such as a tight deadline. We know we can rely on Gibraltar Business Valuations for professional expertise and service. Scott D. Hampton, Founding Member - Hampton IP- Scott Hampton